CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"(Murphy, Tim)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 20:01:25 -0400
Sorry guys... I didn't change the header on my subj line when I sent the
topic... I deleted the mail about the 9;30 show since It didn't apply to
me... then I realized my subject line was NOT Cancelled Boathouse show but in
stead something about the 9:30 club!
So if the kind people who responded the first time wouldn't mind replying
again... thank you!

Tim

<< I was sooo bummed that I missed the Boathouse show on the 25th... but then
I looked in the Entertainment section of our local paper and it had no
mention of the concert.. there was talk on the list about rescheduling... do
I still have a chance to see them live again?!?!

 Tim >>