CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 12:38:04 -0500
-------------------

I have to remove myself from the list for three or four days because
my e-mail address is changing along with my job.  In the
interim, please send updates to the Connells Cover List to
Art Jipson ([log in to unmask]), unless you post it directly
to the list itself (I've gotten updates both ways).

Ciao,

Steve

[log in to unmask]  (but not for much longer!)

P.S.  Excuse the line of dashes at the top -- the first time I sent
this, it got returned because the listserv thought it looked like
a listserv command instead of a message, for some reason, and it
suggested I put in the dashes for the re-send.