CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 15:11:36 -0500
It's nice to see that it's not just me that Black Park ignores.
Well, not nice exactly, but at least I know I'm not just
paranoid.

The one time I did get information back from them by reply
e-mail, it was also a very long time -- weeks or months,
hence my recent slaps at them on this list.

I never e-mail Black Park anymore when I need information.
I just bite the bullet and call them long distance. Even
then, it can be hard to get what you want to know out of
them.  I asked to have a copy of the most recent concert
schedule e-mailed to me, so I could post it on this list.
They said they couldn't do that (no explanation as to why
was forthcoming).  I then asked that it be snail-mailed
to me.  That also, they explained, was impossible.  But
they helpfully offered to put me on the snail-mailing list.
So far, all I've gotten out of that is two copies of the
promotional postcard for WF&D.

As to why Black Park's e-mail address was printed on the
disc sleeve...I wondered that as soon as I saw it there,
already having had some experience at being ignored by them.
For someone seeking real information, it would have behooved
them more to have the URL of Art's web page, or the address
of this list that we're on.

--Steve