CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 09:55:25 CDT
Catherine Carrigan <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Sender:       The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Catherine Carrigan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: introduction
>
>>        Well, I already introduced myself, but I thought maybe we could
>>try and get some conversation going.
>
>Me, too.  I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Nashville show.
>The location posted on the Internet is Collins Alumni, but I have no CLUE
>where that is.  As for my favorite album, it's a tough call.  My first was

Catherine,

        Collins Alumni is at David Lipscomb University.  As to where
in Nashville that is, I have no clue.  If you find out, let me know,
because I plan on being at that concert.  Later.

Bob
| Bob Jones                |  For links to an Archers of Loaf page and  |
| [log in to unmask]   |  a Connells page, check out my own         |
| [log in to unmask]    |  homepage at URL:                          |
|                          |  http://www.wku.edu/~jonesrw/              |