CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bill Mosko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:30:47 -0400
I know they had a small crowd in Philly last time they played...is that why
it's not listed as a stop this tour (yet)?  There are more than one
"alternative stations" (since "alternative" makes money...this week), why
don't I hear the Connells on the radio?  Is there a TVT man in Philly?
There should be, it's the fifth largest market.  This new album fits in and
is better than most crap they play on these stations so TVT should have no
trouble getting the Connells airplay here if they could just push a little
bit.  Airplay means gigs and gigs mean I can see them at their best...they
ARE a GREAT live band!!!

Still Life for me fits in at #3 on the Connells LP list after BOYLAN
HEIGHTS and RING.  This is a GREAT CD!
Glenn, I'm wondering how the traffic will be on July 3rd.  Everyone will be
shorebound and I hate traffic!  But I could take it for the Connells.  I'll
be coming from South Jersey hopefully with my SO...I keep playing the
Connells and she's liking it more and more.  I have a week to convince her
that she needs to go.  She really likes the band but doesn't wanna be in
the sun ALL day...Also where is the surprise for Connells list fans that
the guy from the radio station was talking about?  Will we have our own
table or something????

I've been on this list for 2 years...about as long as...2 years.

Bill 41