CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 22:22:51 -0700
Hi all,

Just though that I would check in from the cold hinterlands of America
(South Dakota), to chuck in my two cents worth on the current thread
concerning favorite songs

Darker Days      --  Seven and Hats Off
Boylan Heights   --  I Suppose and Home Today
Fun + Games      --  Upside Down and Fun and Games
One Simple Word  --  Speak to Me and Waiting My Turn
Ring             --  Carry My Picture and Burden
WFAD             --  Maybe and Any

Favorite Video  -- Seven  (But I have only seen the Maybe video since the
second video off Boylan Heights, which was either Choose a Side or Over
There, if my memory serves me right since that was 8 years ago.)

Least Favorite Song  --  OT squared as I don't like instrumentals by
anyone otherwise probably   Get A Gun

Favorite Cover  -- O Dana (Big Star)  and You Wear It Well (Rod Stewart)

I believe that on the web site, one of the things you used to be able to
do was vote for and check the voting for favorite Connells song and Album

Most Requested Connells Song on My Radio Show  --  Fun and Games or 74-75

Also, no dates for the Midwest or West Coast have ben announced.  I
believe that this tour was supposed to cover the areas where the band had
done well when touring in the fall, so it may be limited to the eastern
seaboard depending on what doing well means.

Yours in the Connells

Bill Cross