CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Erica Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 13:25:33 -0500
Hey all...
 Does anyone have any info about when upcoming dates will be (seen TVT's
site--looking for beyond that.) I guess I'm asking does anyone have any
rumoured info.:)
We're going to Atlanta for MusicMidtown first weekend in May and although the
fingers are proverbally crossed in hopes the guys will play, I thought that
if not and they were playing close by, we could still catch them. To the
southern contingent of this list I pose this: up here tix are insanely (and
pathetically, I'm sorry to say) easy to obtain for them. If by chance they do
dates in say, SC that weekend, how hard would it be for us to just drive to
the place and get in? Thanks in advance......
  Secondly, I'm looking for an audio copy of "Angel of Montgomery," the
Connells' version. If you, yes you, do indeed have access to this and are so
willing, please email me and we'll work out specifics.
--Erica :)