CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bheights <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 15:28:50 EST
Hello All,

I have information for this weekends shows for The Connells.  I hope many of
you are able to make a show or two.

The guys have worked up several songs from the new record.  Still Life is the
title, it will be released May 26.  Listen for the first single soon, the
title of the single is Crown.

 April 2, -Boone NC-Legends-tickets $6/$8
Showtime 11:00 p.m.
.

 April 3 -Sewannee TN (near Chattanooga)-University of The South-Lake Cheston
Amphitheatre. showtime is 10:00 p.m.
the show is free and open to th public.

 April 4 -Macon Ga, Wesleyan College-Student UNion.  This is a charity show
for Habitat for Humanity.  The show is $5.00.  It is open to the public.  The
Connells go on at 10:30 p.m.  Other bands playing BEFORE The Connells are
Cravin Melon, Acoustic Workshop, and Spider Monkey.

April 5-Wilmington NC, HIlton Parking  Lot.  This show is part of The Azalea
Festival.  The guys go on at 5:30 p.m.

Please give me a call if anyone has any questions.
919-834-5977

Or you can e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Rick @ Black Park Management