CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Ring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 08:41:43 -0700
Wow... I must say... it was one of the best shows I've ever seen them
play... I don't know that I've ever seen mike move around as much as
he did last night. it was great seeing all of the list members last
night.

I thought that the highlight of the show was doug putting his foot
through the cooler and then timidly apologizing...

And as for that girl that kissed mike, I'm pretty sure that it wasn't
anyone who knew him, because he seemed mighty embarassed about the
whole thing... he could barely look up at the crowd for a few minutes
after that.

Here's the set list

Fun & Games
Soul Reactor