CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 16:34:58 EDT

<<Is this a "normal" concert, or another festival, multi-band, type thing
 where they might only play for a few minutes?  I've got to figure out
 whether to make the 4 hour trip from Harrisburg, PA for this.

Jamie, I've seen them at Tradewinds twice, and both times was a normal, night
show, with long sets and encores.  It's actually a great venue to see them in
- nice and large...  Of course, we won't know for sure until we get more info,
but I'm betting that it will just be the Connells plus an opener, at night.
Kimberly :}