CONNELLS Archives

August 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Todd Morgan Bullis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 20:36:56 -0400
On Mon, 28 Aug 1995, WRIGHT KEVIN wrote:

> Just thought I'd share that, it made me laugh.  I'm from Detroit, but after 9
> years in brewtown I feel indoctrinated into cheezehead land sometimes.  Let's
> not forget, the BoDeans, Liberace, Chris Farley (SNL), and Frank Lloyd Wright
> were all cheezeheads.  So calling the Connells Easy Cheeze (a great band name,
> by the way) is quite a compliment.

 Being a transplanted Wisconsinite as well (from LaCrosse, but have
family in Milwaukee, in fact my mom is from West Allis, same as Liberace)
I take great pride in being labeled a cheesehead.  Lets not forget my
personal favorite cheeseheads, the Violent Femmes!!!  So remember if you
are called such, you are in the company of greatness!!!

thats all,
todd

ps ---The Connells are really good (obligatory connells related content)