CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kline, Evan J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 09:02:54 -0400
Hi all,
I was out last week, and came back to a computer full of e-mail messages
regarding the new album.  A few messages opine that the album doesn't
have any catchy hooks.  While there may not be any heavier "fast paced"
kinds of songs (like Slackjawed, Fun and Games, etc.), I think the album
is filled with catchy pop songs, such as The Leper, Gonna Take a Lie,
Still Life, and Circlin.  I also really like Glade and Gauntel.
This album is *really* growing on me - already more than WFAD, which I
liked.

Evan