CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Saltzgaber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 23:12:54 -0400
I know that this is a shot in the dark. Mindy was very cool and took
photos of me with George and Mike at the Columbus show 7/15. Please send
me a message, I will pay for shipping, photo development, any
inconvience. BTW, the show was great. Pardon the pun, but I was
slackjawed when they played "Burden" and "Running Mary", two favorites
of mine. I met Mike, George and Peele. It was a great night.
                             Jeff