CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jay Pasquantonio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 11:38:02 +0000
OK, OK, I give in, I'll talk about my favorite show.  Jeesh.

Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, NC
Lineup: Boxing Ghandis, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, The Dave
Matthews Band
Why Fav: This was my senior concert at Duke, which all seniors get
tickets for free of charge.  Unfortunately, I had a nosebleed seat, and
I was really upset about it.  However, I snuck up front where some lucky
friends of mine had tickets, and stayed there the whole show.  The sound
system wasn't very good, but there I was, surrounded by attractive
women, listening to some of my favorite songs, so it was my duty to
shake my booty.  Had a fabulous time.

Jay Pasquantonio

           You tell me that silence
is nearer to peace than poems