CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sarah Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 09:30:03 -0400
Uncle Pen <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>Just out of curiosity, how many people on this list are not from
>Virginia, DC or the Carolinas?  It seems like every post has to do with
>those areas.  I myself am from Richmond, VA (go to school in
>Williamsburg, VA).  Just curious.
>Matthew

Hey, William and Mary! My alma mater! Long story short, I'm from Michigan,
did my undergrad at W&M (where I first heard the Connells, due to a friend
from, of all places, Boston) and now I'm at Penn State for grad school (in
Art History, if anyone is curious). So I'm really a Northerner. But I date
a South Carolina boy, who's a huge Connells fan, so the pull toward the
south is pretty strong.

pax,
Sarah