CONNELLS Archives

April 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jenn Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 14:40:57 -0400
Just look on any of the CONNELL's CD's and there should be an address for
fan club info- where you can get t shirts and newsletters and stuff. I
have not gotten newsletters in a while, but I guess they will be sending
out a new one very soon.

My wallmate is in Kappa Kappa Gamma and she says that they are trying to
get the Connells to play at one of their functions, a charity bash i
think, because Steve's (keyboard player) mom works or whatever with the
kappas.  I don't know if they'll do it since they are out of the country
now,, but I will let you all
know how the show goes if there is one!
Talk to you later!

JENN :)

Go Heels! (I know we lost, but i'm still true carolina blue tarheel!)

> "Hope is a letter that never arrives > delivered by the postman of my fears."
>     +Live+ Tired of Me
> YES!  Live is my favorite band next to the Beastie Boys and the
Connells (what a mix!)
Mike- there is a +Live+ digest that comes out everyday.  Write me if you
want the address (if you're not already on it!), i don't have it with me
now.