CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tim Rostan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 09:56:58 +0000
>        List people,
>                        Just wondering if anyone has any clue about when
>the Connells could be playing in NC? I haven't seen them since the Civic
>center show back in the One Simple Word days. Itching to see them soon. Are
>they done in Germany? I think it's time to come home. Any word on any kind
>of tour schedule? Love to know. Thanks, Brian

... whereas I've written to Connells management in the hope that a longer
stay in Europe might be considered -- namely, a detour to Prague. I don't
really expect that to happen; just wanted to provide an ironic
counterpoint. And, hey, I haven't seen the band since 1992.

Tim Rostan
Copy editor
Open Media Research Institute
Prague, Czech Republic