CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:40:48 EST
Does anyone have an idea what the (domestic) sales figures for the Connells'
albums have been?

The ballpark numbers I've seen for the most recent releases are:

Still Life      ~12,000
WFAD            ~30,000
Ring        ~130,000

It was my understanding that Ring is the band's best-selling release both
internationally and domestically; however, I have just been told that, in
fact, OSW holds that distinction for the U.S. market..... True?  False?  Open
to interpretation?  Old news?  Or just plain boring?