CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Winston Baccus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 12:30:31 -0600
Saw the band for the first time in a year last night, and they sounded
really great. Tonic was excellent. A little harder edged at times than
the Connells, but a pretty good match up. Well worth the $5 cover charge
even without the Connells. Doug was in his usual lively mood, joking
around with the audience. He looks like he's lost a few pounds since
getting married.

|      winston baccus                 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    |
|      tuscaloosa, al                 <http://winston.tusc.net>     |
|       check my site for info on: my band, ham; Guadalcanal        |
|         Diary, billy pilgrim, Dakoda Motor Co. and more!          |