CONNELLS Archives

April 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Dellinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 00:48:51 -0400
I'd very much like to send Doug get-well notes, warm fuzzies, and all that
jazz, but where do we send them to?  Obviously Dede, you know how to contact
the Connells in order to give them encouraging words, but you're one of the
few.

On the positive tip:  I'd rather have all shows from here until doomsday
cancelled than see Doug hurt himself worse.  If he needs his rest, he needs
his rest, and I wouldn't be killing myself for the fans no matter how loyal
they are.