CONNELLS Archives

November 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gem-Ann Reagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 16:08:17 -0600
Hello All!

I haven't posted in a long time, so I'll just get it all over with at
once.

I've been interested in reading what covers everyone would like the
Connells to do.  I've thought about it some, and really haven't been
able to single any particular songs out.  However, I think I would like
to hear them to do anything that has a good tambourine part in it.
Whenever I hear a tambourine in songs, I always envision Doug playing
the part. :)

All the talk about the new songs really makes me excited for the new CD
to come out.  I really like Ring, so the simple fact that the new songs
are in the spirit of Ring is very cool to me.  Speaking of Ring,
yesterday it was pouring down rain on my way home from work and it was
perfect weather to listen to '74-'75, so I did...like 5 times in a row!
The Connells' music seems to be just right for any occasion.

I have to say that Bill IS the luckiest Connells fan.  I agree that it
is rare for a band to be so accomodating to its fans.  Heck, not too
many band members would agree to let fans interview them, as have Mike,
George, and Doug for the newsletter.

My last point is to say thanks to everyone involved in the video tree,
espcially Art, Steve, Lee, and all the branches (like Eddy!).  I've
never had the opportunity to see a single Connells video, so I
appreciate them giving people like me the opportunity to receive our
very own copies.  I'm really excited to see all the videos I've heard so
much about, but have never seen.

That's it!  Have a great weekend!

Gem-Ann

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/4400