CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:29:42 -0600
Hope you're having fun at work Dede. Hope you don't mind if I step in
to help with the track listing. Around here we're gonna refer to the
new album as album 7 so it doesn't get confused with the ambiguous
band name, The Connells. Nevermind, I'm not the greatest at complete
thoughts.
Here we go--The Connells--The Connells (album 7-April 21, 1998

1. Brown (Weird food leftover, reworked)
2. The Leper
3. Bruised
4. Curly's Train
5. Gaunlet
6. Glade
7. Soul Reactor (former name of album)
8. Still Life
9. Crown
10. Circlin'
11. Gonna Take A Lie
12. Queen of Charades
13. Pedro Says (Dave's instrumental)

---Got the track listing from the newsletter, so if its wrong, sorry.
By the way, GREAT interview Dede. Peele (as is the whole band) is so
down to earth. Thanks for getting info on "Sliver." And it's nice to
see someone else appreciates Radiohead B-sides. Sorry folks, I'm
babbling.

I might be home,
Keith