CONNELLS Archives

June 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jarratt Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 1997 20:02:29 -0400
I would like to tell everyone that as leaf of the tree I got my tape today
of the two radio shows. this has been my first experience with a tape tree
and I thought it worked great. Thanks Lee and Jeff. The sound was great
and I think the tree was executed with great speed. I hope that we as a
list can get more of these going with this tree setting the presadent for
how future trees should work.
On to the tape, does anyone know exactly what the alternate versus for fun
and games that Doug sings on the show from 87. Does he ever perform them
anymore? I am usually rather intoxicated when it comes to show time and
don't rember ever hearing them in almost 8+ years I have been listening to
them. Just curious and would love to see some discussion since the list
has ben dead for the last couple of weeks.
thanks for listening,
jarratt