CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
lenny hipp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 17:29:21 +0000
joined this list about an hour ago, and thought I'd make a contribution:

Just talked to a guy at TVT, and he said no tour dates are confirmed
yet,
but he did pass along this information:

Tomorrow, August 30th there are a couple of record release parties for
WFAD:

the first one:
The Bayou,  Wisconsin and K Street NW, Georgetown/DC
9-11 pm featuring bands Cake/ugly Americans
The WFAD album will be played, and there will be "Fifth Fret" giveaways
as well as albums, posters, coasters, and other TVT merchandise.
(call and request "Fifth Fret" on WHFS 800-321-9437

the second one:
Joey Harrison's surf Club, ortley Beach, NJ
9-12 am featuring the Headspins (cover band)
This party includes free CDs for the first 50 people at the door, and
Connells albums, "Fifth Fret" singles, posters, coasters, and possibly
T-shirts (if they get back from the printer in time)

I promise to pass along any other record parties in other states.

not bad for my first post?
david