CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Steve.Cain" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 14:00:00 -0600
------ =_0_MIME_Boundary_17880.32766531.imcv09k0.dcuh029.dcu.ps.net

Message authorized by:
    : [log in to unmask] at x400po

------ =_0_MIME_Boundary_17880.32766531.imcv09k0.dcuh029.dcu.ps.net

> I'm not sure if this snippet was ever mentioned but I didn't see it
> on the Connells web page.  On the tape of '88 Brewery show Doug starts
> singing "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns & Roses before he does the
> Magnet-Steel snippet.  Did we catch this before?
>
> Later,
> Glenn

I didn't have it on the list, which probably had a lot to do with why it wasn't
on the web page either.  I remember hearing it on the Brewery tape, but didn't
know the song or who it was by -- therefore I didn't put it on the list.
Thanks, Glenn.

Keep those submissions coming!

--Steve

P.S.  Art, as soon as I get feedback on my question about the Christopher Cross
song, I'll send you my copy of the covers list so we can ensure we are in
sync.

------ =_0_MIME_Boundary_17880.32766531.imcv09k0.dcuh029.dcu.ps.net--