CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 10:54:54 -0700
O.K., all, I am in charge of the project.  Although I will probably need
tons of help from those more experienced.  Right now, I'm waiting for info
on the legality of this thing from Ed Morgan, the Connells' manager. (I am
not about to cheat my poor, hardworking guys out of anything!:) )  And,
please, if anyone has comments, suggestions, etc., about the tribute CD
from now on, send it to me personally at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks everyone for your responses; I've been overwhelmed!

Dede Davis