CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 21:47:11 -0500
        Brian,

        I'm very interested in the CamperVanBeethoven stuff. I'm hosting a
2hour CVB freeform on my college station about 2 weeks from now and would
like to get my hands on all the material that I can. The station's
100,000watts so the show will be reaching alot of people. Hopefully even
those poor souls who've never even heard of CVB.
        I'd be willing to send you some material in return and I'm willing
to pay for NEXT-DAY mail if possible.

Material that I can think of off hand for trade.
- a few cuts from CRACKER live at WRAS (early)
- many, many Connells TV appearances, videos, and interviews
- rare CVB singles
- some REM bootlegs including one in which STIPE explains LIFE & HOW TO
  LIVE IT
- many other live performances from WRAS

Thanks,

Drew
(WRAS Atlanta / 88.5fm / 100,000watt voice of Georgia State University)