CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:19:48 -0800
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Joakim_Nil=E9n?= <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> since people have begun to namedrop quite a lof of different
producers I felt I just had to join the club.

> One interesting producer who I think could bring some new aspects to
the Connells' sound is Brian Eno. As some of you know he's a great
artist as well as producer.

> Joakim

OH, GOD, STOP...STOP NOW!!!  O.K., folks, don't get me wrong:  I love
Eno, I own lots of Eno stuff, but IMH but most accurate O, Eno was the
ruination of U2.  They used to be a driving pop band with a message,
and now they do dance music.  The first single off "Zooropa" or
whatever it was called, I thought it was Jesus Jones.  So, please,
Just Say No to Eno.

Thank you.

==

Dede