CONNELLS Archives

November 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Art Jipson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 12:00:01 -0500
Jeff,

I wish the final version of the tape could be in better shape as well.
However, considering the difficulty in culling all the videos and the lack
of professional equipment, I think we did a pretty good job.  I agree about
finding "seven."  I have tried asking TVT, Black Park, and Mtv for a copy
but no one seems to have one - or wants to send it.  There are also some
early recorded things but the quality on those tapes are pretty bad.  Does
anyone on the list have access to a good copy of "seven"?
-Art

>Date:    Sat, 29 Nov 1997 19:52:32 EST
>From:    Jeff Brenneman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Video Tree
>
>I got the video today. The video for Fifth Fret is so humorous. This is
>the first time I've seen it. Hopefully one of these days someone will
>find the "Seven" video and we can get a better quality tape of these.
>
>Much thanks go out to all involved in the tree-Art, Steve, Lee, & my
>branch, Chris.
>
>Thanks again,
>Jeff Brenneman
>http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/9904
>Hey get me out of this someway!
>
>------------------------------
>
>End of CONNELLS Digest - 27 Nov 1997 to 29 Nov 1997

Art Jipson
Department of Sociology, Gerontology, and Anthropology
Upham Hall, Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-2637 (o)
513-529-8525 (f)
Me:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson
NCSA:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/NCSA.htmlx
Connells:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/connells.htmlx
   "Didn't I say sorry, Didn't I say dear, Didn't I consider, Didn't I
stand clear..."
        - M. Connell, The Connells
   "Claiming stupidness for daring..." -R. Gates, The Spinanes