CONNELLS Archives

May 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 23:57:51 EDT
<<Anyway I walked back stage after the show and talked with David. He told me
the Pine State painting was an old Creamery in Raleigh that is being
remodeled and converted into shops and a restaurant>>

Wow, I always thought that's what the building looked like never thought that
was the one b/c the "pine state" building on the side isn't there. In fact, I
want to say there's just open space on the other side of the street from that
Creamery. For those of you really interested, the Creamery is on Glenwood Ave
here in Raleigh, in an area that's becoming really become hip over the past
year or so (happy to report I work in one the best restaurants down there
(and in the Triangle for that matter)). Great that David painted it b/c by
the time the contractors get through with that building, I'm sure it won't
quite look the same.

-Erica