CONNELLS Archives

September 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 07:47:42 -0700
Thought I'd liven up this oh-so-dead list...O.K., O.K., I know it was a
holiday weekend!

Who's coming to the Charleston show on Friday and/or the Atlanta show
on Saturday?  I will be in Charleston--would LOVE to do Atlanta, too,
but familial duties call.

Also, they're talking about our guys on the Loud Family list--again!
Someone mentioned the Split Enz "I Got You" cover.  What exactly is the
name of the compilation that's on?  Stupidly, I never got around to
purchasing it when it came out and now it's not to be found.

===
Dede

"Just by chance, maybe not more,
We can touch what we live for."--Scott Miller