CONNELLS Archives

April 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chadd Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 1996 23:19:15 -0500
> Hi Everyone I heard that the Connells are playing with Del Amitri Friday,
> April 12th, at Delta State University in Cleveland, Mississippi.
> Unfortunatly, I live in San Francisco and will not be able to see my
> favorite bands playing together, but is anyone going? Let me know!

Are you sure about them playing in Mississippi on Friday?  I just bought
  tickets today for their show with Gibb Droll at Hammerjack's in Baltimore,
  which is this Friday, Apr. 12th.  (This is the rescheduled date from
  back on Feb. 16th, which was snowed out.)  Tickets are still available
  and cost $13.  Does anyone know why Hammerjack's doesn't seem to be
  promoting this show very much?

Chadd