CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 07:41:07 -0500
Yeah, I know I live in Louisiana and all, and should support bands from
the state, but Cowboy Mouth isn't exactly my favorite. When I saw The
Connells on the Weird Food tour in Dallas, they played after Tonic and
before Cowboy Mouth. I actually preferred Tonic to CM. CM put on an
entertaining show...but I guess it's just not my style. I would have
preferred to have seen Atheneaum instead, like from one of the recent
shows.

Actually, I think that The Connells should be the headlining act no
matter who they are playing with...hey, but that's just my biased
opinion. :)

Gem-Ann

P.S. Since I never got into the CD changer thread, here's my current
stock:

The Connells - Still Life
Barenaked Ladies - Maybe You Should Drive
Poptopia '80s
Yellow Pills 2
Idle Wilds - Dumb Gifted and Beautiful
The Gufs - Collide Sessions
Kyle Vincent - Kyle Vincent
Material Issue - International Pop Overthrow
Texas - White on Blonde
Jellyfish - Bellybutton

www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/4400