CONNELLS Archives

December 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jay Pasquantonio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 08:55:04 +0000
Hey! No Fair! I'm still in friggin Germany, and I haven't been home in 6
months, so I haven't heard any new music.  The only CDs I can even think
of to mention are The Rolling Stones _Stripped_ and Toad the Wet
Sprocket _In Light Syrup_, which I simply could not wait until I
returned home for, so I bought it here even though it was ridiculously
expensive, but it was well worth it.  For a group of supposed
previous-album-rejects, it might be their best work, IMHO.  Ciao.

Jay Pasquantonio

"It`s hard to rely on my good intentions
When my head`s full of things that I can`t mention.
It seems that I usually get things right,
But I can`t understand what I did last night."

Toad the Wet Sprocket