CONNELLS Archives

November 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 12:40:07 -0700
Joakim Nilin wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Cheryl Wolf wrote:
>
> > What songs would YOU most like to hear the Connells cover?
> >
> > (I have a few in mind, but I'm not sharing 'til I see if anyone else
> > wants to
> > play. . . )
I would definately say:

1. Yes-Roundabout
2. The Cure-Lovecats or A Forest (sixteen minutes of pure pleasure
3. Beatles-Birthday, Sgt. Peppers

thats it, if anyone wants any good rare Cure stuff I have pleanty of
boots and unreleased stuff that I can get you since they're my fav
group. (The Connells are a close second)

Tyson

--
Connells Tab Archive and Guitar Resources
http://www.sisna.com/users/stevecook/connells/connells.html