CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Art Jipson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 15:40:45 -0500
Well Folks,

Glad to see that the list has picked up.  I have enjoyed several of the
comments that people have made.  To answer some questions about Doug's
illness:

He has a stomach ailment known as Diverticulitis (inflammation caused by an
abnormal pouch or sac opening in the intestines or bladder).  If people
want to send Doug some "get well wishes" you can send them to:

Connells
c/o Black Park Management
400 West Morgan Street
Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27603

Since Doug will be out of the hospital soon - send your cards and concerns
there.

- "Dr." Art

Art Jipson
Department of Sociology, Gerontology, and Anthropology
Upham Hall
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-2637 (o)
513-529-2628 (d)
513-529-8525 (f)
Me:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson
NCSA:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/NCSA.htmlx
Connells:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/connells.htmlx
   "Didn't I say sorry, Didn't I say dear, Didn't I consider, Didn't I
stand clear..."
        - M. Connell