CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 17:27:57 -0500
On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Helena wrote:

> Hi all...
>
> I've been on this list for quite a while now, but I've never posted
> anything before. Mostly because I don't want to make a complete fool of
> myself, which I probably will now since I don't really have anything to
> say... :)
> Please tell me the breaking up rumours I've heard
> aren't true!
>
> sorry bout this useless message and my poor english...just wanted to say
> something!
>
> // Helena

        Helena,

        You don't need to feel that way, we're all friends here, and your
English is better than most Americans'. :) Anyway, the rumors that you
have heard are certainly NOT true. From what I understand The Connells
have not even been THINKING about breaking up simply becuase there is no
good reason for them to do so.

        Please don't feel inhibited, contribute to the list! We need as
many active list members as we can get. :)

-Drew
  | John Andrew Freck - [log in to unmask]   |
  | "When the world is running down, you make     |
  |  the best of what's still around."            |
  |                             - THE POLICE      |