CONNELLS Archives

March 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 10:24:07 -0700
Hello,
    I use a DOS program called L3Enc, you can download it from this
http://mcin-120.resnet.tamu.edu/software\Encode_v26.zip this is a demo
version so you'll need the reg code which is at
http://mcin-120.resnet.tamu.edu/software\Encoder_RegistrationCode.txt .
I record the the song as a WAV file, then encode it, then delete the
bulky WAV file.

Hope this helps,
Tyson

Also for the list, I'll be keeping only a few MP3's up since I
supposedly have only 5mg's of space on my server, which I'm already
over.  If someone wants to donate some MG's of web space, it would be
appreciated.
The link is below.

--
Connells Tab Archive and Guitar Resources
http://www.sisna.com/users/stevecook/connells/connells.html