CONNELLS Archives

April 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 01:01:56 -0500
Hey, Art, wasn't that address just the fan club address?  I've seen that
Fan Club T-shirt--very goofy looking.  Art, didn't you say the band
wasn't too excited about their cartoon likenesses?

Dean.
(guess I'll have to pull out my 'Ring' T-shirt to wear this weekend...)

Yeah, that is true Dean.  In an interview that I conducted with Mike, he said
that the t-shirt design was not approved by the band and they do not like it
very much.  Mike said that it made the band look "goofy."

Art, list manager