CONNELLS Archives

March 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 06:18:31 -0800
---Steven Cain <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Or perhaps their marketing geniuses decided that profit could
> be maximized somehow by making us wait a few more weeks (the more
likely
> explanation).  I seem to remember the latter being revealed as the
> reason for the several-months delay in the release of WFAD.
*I* always heard that the reason for the delay of WFAD's release was
because TVT wanted to focus on the release of the first Gravity Kills
album, which came out at the same time WFAD was supposed to.  And now,
I've heard that the second GK album is supposed to come out in the
next few months, too!  I  hope that TVT decides to leave the release
date for the 'Nells album alone and push back the GK date, if they
have to push back anything.  But I doubt it-those NIN clones are
sure-fire moneymakers, even tho' I detest that kind of music.
==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC