CONNELLS Archives

May 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jeff Saltzgaber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 12:11:36 -0400
   Hello! I was surfing around the music sections at www.onelist.com and
found a Connells list. I has existed since January of this year and has
a whopping two members (this is counting my new membership).
   I was hoping maybe some of you hardcore fans could jump on board over
there too to make that list more interesting. The list is still in
"Whats your favorite song status", but perhaps a few of us could bring
some good information to it and maybe, just maybe reach out to some
folks that aren't on our list here and get them excited about the band.
Thanks :).

   Jeff

"I like it". "It's got that
it's-a-cruel-world-let's-throw-ourselves-in-the-abyss kind of ambience"
JD          Jeff