CONNELLS Archives

July 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:40:14 -0600
HI all,

Thanks for the interesting article Cheryl.  I'm not sure what press kits
they were using to get the ages but Mike is 39 not 34 and I believe that
George is 36 not 33.  I know Mike's cause he told me two weeks ago and
George and I graduated from college in the same year so he must be pretty
close to my age.

Also, has anyone else noticed this happening at shows.  In Denver about a
month ago, someone in the audience kept yelling "play some old stuff, the
new stuff sucks"  every time the band played a new song.  I seem to
remember someone else reporting this.  Has this become common or is it
just an isolated incident?

Bill Cross