CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colin Law <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 09:54:22 -0600
>I haven't seen "bandwagon", but I remember reading an article about it
>when it was being filmed here.  It's an independent picture done on a
>shoestring budget, but supposedly has an excellent storyline.  Kind of
>a rock and roll version of "Clerks" I guess.  Doug did have a large
>part in the film. I don't know if it was ever released.
>
>Terry Barrett
>Raleigh, NC

A friend in Chapel Hill saw "Bandwagon" at the NC independent film festival
a month or two ago and said it was excellent.  He said it was by far the
best film at the festival.  And then he went on to mention that he thought
that "guy from the Connells" was in it.  Anyway...if you get a chance to
see it, it comes highly recommended.

colin

Colin Law                |
[log in to unmask]    |       One only needs two tools in life:
http://slashmc.rice.edu/ |
Dept of Space Physics    |           WD-40 to make things go,
Rice University          |        and duct tape to make them stop.
713-527-8750 x3531       |