CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 12:41:21 -0500
Poster:       Douglas W Abbott <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      George Huntley's solo album
Hi everyone.  Pretty new to all of this.

Just wanted to know if anyone has heard George Huntley's album
"Brainjunk".  I heard it was going to be released on Sept. 5, but I
cannot find it anywhere.  Does TVT mail order? Please e-mail if anyone
has any suggestions.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug,

The album has been put on an indefinite hold.  TVT wants to hold it back for
awhile, probably to push the new Connells record or to wait until George is
back from touring in Europe.  I am not sure when it will come out.

-Art