CONNELLS Archives

February 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Daniel G. Berick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:02:29 -0500
Anyone on the list out there who can should look at the article on page
B-1 of today's Wall Street Journal (yeah, yeah, I know) regarding the
success Widespread Panic has had through fan loyalty and word-of-mouth
(without the benefits of hits, MTV etc.).  It's instructive and
relevant, I think.

There must be a way to get it from the Web but I confess I don't know
how.

Fingers crossed, everybody.

Dan