CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 20:36:00 -0100
Hi,

Today I bought the European version of WFAD and no, there's no difference
except the case and the quality of the booklet paper. Also, the colours
are somewhat clearer, guess it's much due to the paper quality.

My CDs with the guys:

CONNELLS    Darker Days                 US
CONNELLS    Darker Days                 UK
CONNELLS    Boylan Heights

CONNELLS    Fun & Games
CONNELLS    One Simple Word
CONNELLS    '74 - '75                   Maxi-CD, Euro

CONNELLS    New Boy                     Maxi-CD, US
CONNELLS    Ring                        Euro
CONNELLS    Maybe                       Maxi-CD, Euro

CONNELLS    Weird Food & Devastation    Euro
CONNELLS    Weird Food & Devastation    US

Are there anymore available on CD? (I know I'm missing Ring US.) I'm especially
interested in different singles and maxis. Compilation CDs aren't that
important. Please help me make my collection complete.

Take care,

.jbn. - Btw, James' & Live's new albums are great!