CONNELLS Archives

March 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 13:43:00 -0100
 > I downloaded the ISDN and it works.  Is it the entire show?  How does
 > this work - is real audio pulling the file from a server or has it put it
 > on my hard drive?  I am also wondering if it is possible to embed some
 > sound in the web page.  Does anyone know anything about doing something
 > like that?

Hi Art,

You could use wave-, midi- and RA-files on your web. Those I know of, there are
surely lots of other formats that work too. Check out my new home page
(will soon move to another server) which plays a midi-file. Ok, it's just midi,
but it's not more difficult to set up the page for another format, I guess.

.jbn. - home2.swipnet.se/~w-29292/jbn/   ...under heavily construction...