CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 19:24:39 -0700
Hey, all!

First of all, I'd like to send out a rousing "WooHoo!" to all the
folks from the list I met at the shows:  Michael Koss in Greenville
and Athens, Scott & Steve (forgot your last names: sorry!) & Rob Hanus
from Athens, Beth from Norfolk, and , last but never least, Tracey and
Jeff Dittoe!!!!!  You guys rule!!!!  You are the fucking troopers!!!!
for following my lame ass all over the eastern seaboard with the naive
idea that I knew where I was going.  I owe you guys!!!!   Bass Ale all
round in KY!!!!!  And of course, Cheryl, the Stace-meister, Kimberly,
Chris, Erica, and Lee---have I forgotten anyone?

I'm gonna hafta post about the shows tomorrow after I write a
HUMONGOUS message in WordPerfect...go ahead on and clean out your
mailboxes now so you'll have enough memory.  Needless to say, our guys
fuckin' KICKED OUT THE JAMS!!!!!

Hey, anybody in Charleston find my voice?

BTW, they did "Cruel to Be Kind" in Norfolk.  Killer, of course.

More later!!!!  Oh, and a hoarsely whispered "WooHoo!" to all!

==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC