CONNELLS Archives

September 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Diana L Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 12:27:02 EDT
O.K., how many of ya'll went to see "Bandwagon" over the weekend?  Well,
I did and it was good!  It was really funny and Doug does a great job!
The music was great (Doug actually sings a couple of times) and it was
cool to see Raleigh and other parts of NC.  Also, the little "in-jokes",
so to speak, were a riot!  I'm not gonna tell what they were so as not to
spoil it for people who haven't seen it.  Turn-out was rather poor, tho',
so if it's playing near you and you haven't seen it, you better go ASAP.
It might not hang around too much longer.

Go see "Bandwagon" and buy the soundtrack!  Right now!  And I mean you!
Dede
"Out of boredom/I decided/I'd get with it....."-MCC