CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Catherine Carrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 23:37:52 -0500
>        Well, I already introduced myself, but I thought maybe we could
>try and get some conversation going.

Me, too.  I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Nashville show.
The location posted on the Internet is Collins Alumni, but I have no CLUE
where that is.  As for my favorite album, it's a tough call.  My first was
One Simple Word, and it's kind of a sentimental favorite because I met one
of my good friends because I was walking down the hall singing "All Sinks
In," and she overheard me and we started sharing our love for the Connells.
Ahhh, how music can bring us together.  But anyway, favorite song--?!?!
Maybe "Fun and Games," maybe "Stone Cold Yesterday," I have no idea.
Anyway, I just wanted to add my opinion.

Catherine